INFACO - the company
The INFACO: CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Fast and effective: all items arriving for customer service in the morning must imperatively be shipped out in the afternoon to be returned to the customer the next day before 1 pm.
- The return shipping costs are paid by Infaco (on condition that the annual servicing was carried out).
- A technical hotline available for users and dealers.
- Permanently open from 7 am to 6 pm (in summer) and 8 am to 7 pm (in winter), also open on Saturdays during the pruning season.
- We propose a fixed price for servicing in our factory at the end of each pruning season.
- If this servicing is carried out, the guarantee can be extended to the 3 first pruning seasons. To do this, the fixed price servicing must be carried out immediately after the first and second pruning seasons.
- The shears are directly picked up from the INFACO dealers by our logistics department and are shipped to the factory (Tarn region of France).
- They are then taken apart, cleaned, checked, reassembled and returned to the dealers as quickly as possible.
- INFACO factory servicing significantly reduces the risks of faults during the next pruning season.